Old 06-13-2011, 07:36 AM
Zoltan Hoppar

Default Genesi Efika MX netbook - opinions? (Maybe OT)

HI Guys,

I have seen this little machine, and I would like to know from the
owners who are using it daily? What is the general opinion about it?
Is it capable to run at least Fedora F12-F13? Or webOS?

Thanks,
Zoltan

--
PGP:* 06853DF7

Old 06-13-2011, 03:02 PM
Alan Cox

On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 09:36:56 +0200
Zoltan Hoppar <hopparz@gmail.com> wrote:

> HI Guys,
>
> I have seen this little machine, and I would like to know from the
> owners who are using it daily? What is the general opinion about it?
> Is it capable to run at least Fedora F12-F13? Or webOS?

I thought all the Genesi devices were ARM based if so you'll need an ARM
distro with support for that specific board.

Alan