Old 06-11-2011, 07:22 PM
james tate

Default Converting a avi to mpeg2 using Brasero ?

FEDORA 15

When Brasero is converting a AVI to Mpeg2 it gets upto 17mib of 2049
Mib , it just continues to run , but conversion just stops at 17MiB.
What could the problem be ?

Old 06-11-2011, 07:50 PM
james tate

On 06/11/2011 03:22 PM, james tate wrote:
> FEDORA 15
>
> When Brasero is converting a AVI to Mpeg2 it gets upto 17mib of 2049
> Mib , it just continues to run , but conversion just stops at 17MiB.
> What could the problem be ?

I got this error running from command line;

]$ brasero

** (brasero:2802): WARNING **: Failed to inhibit the system from
suspending: GDBus.Errorrg.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnkn own: The
name org.gnome.SessionManager was not provided by any .service files