Old 06-12-2011, 01:02 AM
Petrus de Calguarium

Default Flash plugin stalls Firefox in Fedora 15

Tom Horsley wrote:

> For me, I can't get all flash pages
> to work unless I completely remove nspluginwrapper

Never had that one! For me, nspluginwrapper has been a saviour. I used to not
be able to open more than one youtube video tab at a time, without having
firefox lock up and then all of the queued and fully downloaded videos going
blank, but nspluginwrapper solved that in a 'wrap'.