Old 06-09-2011, 08:26 PM
Christopher Svanefalk

Default Network upgrade?

Hey guys,

is it just me missing it, or have network install disks been scrapped
for the last few Fedora releases? I remember installing Fedora 10 from a
network boot CD back in the day, and to date I think it is the best
solution I ever used. However, recently I have not seen them anywhere
for the recent releases.

While on this topic, is there any way to upgrade from one Fedora version
to another purely using a network connection? That is, without
dowloading the entire DVD ISO?

Thanks!

Cheers,

Chris