Old 06-09-2011, 03:05 PM
Dale Dellutri

Default Four monitor setup, Fedora 14

I'm about to buy a couple of systems each of which will have four monitors.
In the past I've successfully used a Matrox M9140 graphics card which drives
four monitors, but I've had to use the Matrox proprietary video driver.

Does anyone know if either the ATI FirePro 2450 or 2460 Multi-View
graphic card will work with the standard radeon driver or other
standard driver on Fedora 14, allowing four monitors to be used as
on desktop?

Also, does anyone use the ATI FirePro 2450 or 2460 graphic card at all?
If so, what is the chipset? My google searches have failed me.

--
Dale Dellutri