Old 06-09-2011, 12:00 PM
Bruno Wolff III

Default Firefox 4 on F14, when?

On Thu, Jun 09, 2011 at 13:05:12 +0100,
Paul Smith <phhs80@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Firefox 4 on F14, when?

See: http://spot.livejournal.com/318075.html

Spot has some builds you can use. The official repo probably won't get
an upgrade.

Old 06-09-2011, 12:05 PM
Paul Smith

Dear All,

Firefox 4 on F14, when?

Thanks in advance,

Paul

Old 06-09-2011, 12:23 PM
Paul Smith

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 1:11 PM, Jussi Lehtola
<jussilehtola@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>> Firefox 4 on F14, when?
>
> Not going to happen. If you want, you can install spot's package of
> firefox 4:
>
> # wget -O /etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-firefox4.repo
> http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/spot/firefox4/fedora-firefox4.repo
>
> # yum -y install firefox4
>
> after which you can run it with
>
> $ firefox4

Thanks, Jussi and Bruno -- got Firefox 4 finally working on my F14
computer (via Spot's repository).

Paul