Old 06-09-2011, 11:24 AM
Alexander Volovics

Default Strange problem with guake in F15/KDE

I have a problem with guake in F15/KDE that I don't know how to solve.
Can anybody help?

In whichever of the following two ways I start guake
-typing guake after 'Alt-F2'
-clicking on the guake icon
it allways opens with the following prompt:
[ander@localhost Documents]$
instead of
[ander@localhost ~]$

However when I start guake by typing guake in a terminal it
takes on the location I was already in, thus:
'[ander@localhost ~]$guake' opens in [ander@localhost ~]$
'[ander@localhost Pictures]$guake' opens in [ander@localhost Pictures]$

How can I change the 'Alt-F2'/'icon click' behaviour so that
guake allways opens in [ander@localhost ~]$

Alexander