Old 06-09-2011, 03:00 AM
Matthew Saltzman

Default Whither evolution-remove-duplicates?

I have this odd problem with F15 evolution where, whenever I sync with
Send/Receive, my POP3 account at Yahoo! downloads fresh copies of every
message in the mailbox. That seems to be a problem in its own right and
I'll file it if it isn't in Bugzilla already, but I'd like to be able to
clean out the duplicates. Evolution used to have a plugin to accomplish
that, but I haven't seen it for a couple of releases now. Does it still
exist?

(Please don't suggest another mail client. Evo is the only one that
handles my Exchange account at work.)

TIA.
--
Matthew Saltzman