Old 06-09-2011, 02:19 AM
David Lam

Default $LANG being set to "gez_ER.utf8@abegede" on startup for some reason

...and it's making dates come out in a weird format,*

e.g. Jun 7 13:31** -->* *ንየ* 7 13:31

Is there someway or file I can edit to set $LANG back to the default or something?* This started to happen after upgrading from F14 -> F15.

In KDE I tried going to System Settings -> Locale -> Country Region & Language,* but everything looks normal there* (e.g.* Country is "United States of America")