Old 06-08-2011, 08:58 PM
antonio montagnani

Default how do I delete an itm from menu

when I go to Application/Others I find an entry (actually only the name,
no icon) of an old Acrobat Reader that wasr emoved a long ago..
How do I remove also that entry from the menu??
--
Antonio
Prima di stampare pensa all'ambiente

Linux Fedora 15 Lovelock on Casa
Linux user number 362582

http://www.campingmonterosa.com
http://www.studiodacolpaloschi.it

Old 06-08-2011, 09:04 PM
Steven Stern

On 06/08/2011 03:58 PM, antonio montagnani wrote:
> when I go to Application/Others I find an entry (actually only the name,
> no icon) of an old Acrobat Reader that wasr emoved a long ago..
> How do I remove also that entry from the menu??

Preferences -> main menu or ALT-F2 then "alacarte".

--
-- Steve

Old 06-08-2011, 09:09 PM
antonio montagnani

Steven Stern ha scritto / said the following il giorno/on 08/06/2011
23:04:
> On 06/08/2011 03:58 PM, antonio montagnani wrote:
>> when I go to Application/Others I find an entry (actually only the name,
>> no icon) of an old Acrobat Reader that wasr emoved a long ago..
>> How do I remove also that entry from the menu??
>
> Preferences -> main menu or ALT-F2 then "alacarte".

tnx...I had not seen that Adobe Reader was also in Office menu, even if
shown under Others.
Now it is gone