Old 06-08-2011, 02:42 AM
H Xu

Default gvim is quite slow on Fedora 15 on KDE

Hello,

When I am using KDE on Fedora 15, gvim is quite slow when it just starts
up: it takes several seconds to move cursor to the nearby position. But
after I entered insert mode, then everything is ok, even I exit insert
mode. This happens almost every time when I run gvim on KDE, and this
does not happen that much on GNOME on Fedora 15. Does any meet the same
problem with me? Thanks.

Regards,
H Xu
06/08/2011