Old 06-08-2011, 01:55 AM
Matthew Saltzman

Default Chrome is the default browser in Evolution

I have Chrome installed as well as Firefox. When I click a link in a
message in Evolution, Chrome opens.

What do I need to set to get links to open in Firefox?

TIA.
--
Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu
http://www.math.clemson.edu/~mjs

Old 06-08-2011, 03:30 AM
Patrick O'Callaghan

On Tue, 2011-06-07 at 21:55 -0400, Matthew Saltzman wrote:
> I have Chrome installed as well as Firefox. When I click a link in a
> message in Evolution, Chrome opens.
>
> What do I need to set to get links to open in Firefox?

Change the preference in System Settings. If you run KDE, get the Gnome
settings via gnome-control-center.

poc