Old 06-07-2011, 10:18 AM
Vratislav Podzimek

Default wpa and other types of wireless networking in stage2

This is a set of patches that change anaconda's wireless networking configuration processing.

1) we can ignore wireless connections in kickstart because they are already handled in stage1
I will work on ability to just create (not activate) wireless connections when we have more network commands in
kickstart.

2) it's better to have per-connection configuration files instead of per-device configuration files for wireless connections
(Network Manager does it this way too)

Vratislav Podzimek (vpodzime@redhat.com)