Old 06-06-2011, 01:51 PM
Jamie Bohr

Default FC15 disc ejects during install

I have a Compaq nc8430 that I am trying to install Fedora 15 x64 on.* It has Fedora 14 on it and ran just fine, at least what I used it for.* When installing Fedora 15 from DVD the install media gets ejected right after the partitions are written to the HDD.* I push the disc back in but the installer says the install media is not present (something to that affect).* I've googled for a fix but came up empty handled, I've even took the defaults for each installation step.* The same media was used to install my desktop so unless it went bad between computers the media should be good.

--
Jamie Bohr