Old 06-05-2011, 06:53 PM
antonio montagnani

Default Photos of Facebook

Suddenly I cannot see any photo on facebook account when using Fedora,
but they are perfect in Windows.
Any idea??
--
Antonio M
Skype: amontag52

Linux Fedora F15 (Lovelock) on Acer 5720

http://lugsaronno.altervista.org
www.campingmonterosa.com
www.studiodacolpaloschi.it

Old 06-05-2011, 07:15 PM
"Trever L. Adams"

On 06/05/2011 12:53 PM, antonio montagnani wrote:
> Suddenly I cannot see any photo on facebook account when using Fedora,
> but they are perfect in Windows.
> Any idea??
I imagine that under edit>preferences>content you have load images
automatically unchecked in Linux.

Trever
--
"The three Rs of Microsoft support: Retry, Reboot, Reinstall." -- Unknown