-   -   Photos of Facebook (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/535491-photos-facebook.html)

antonio montagnani 06-05-2011 06:53 PM

Photos of Facebook

Suddenly I cannot see any photo on facebook account when using Fedora,
but they are perfect in Windows.
Any idea??
--
Antonio M
Skype: amontag52

Linux Fedora F15 (Lovelock) on Acer 5720

http://lugsaronno.altervista.org
www.campingmonterosa.com
www.studiodacolpaloschi.it

"Trever L. Adams" 06-05-2011 07:15 PM

Photos of Facebook

On 06/05/2011 12:53 PM, antonio montagnani wrote:
> Suddenly I cannot see any photo on facebook account when using Fedora,
> but they are perfect in Windows.
> Any idea??
I imagine that under edit>preferences>content you have load images
automatically unchecked in Linux.

Trever
--
"The three Rs of Microsoft support: Retry, Reboot, Reinstall." -- Unknown