-   -   What did I do wrong? ----- (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/535352-what-did-i-do-wrong.html)

"Roelof 'Ben' Kusters" 06-05-2011 12:45 PM

What did I do wrong? -----

> You did nothing wrong. If no one has an reply then you get none.

I second that; I recommend trying on other fora too (fedoraforum springs
to mind). I've also asked questions to which I didn't get an answer.

The option for F14 doesn't work any more.

I came across this:
http://www.spinics.net/linux/fedora/fedora-users/msg397345.html - but it
seems you have to make your own first. :) Maybe a bit of patience is
required till someone does that for you too.

--
Greetz,

Roelof Kusters
aka Ben

The internet isn't a highway, it's a swamp: the more you surf, the more it
draws you in.

Make 1000 euros in minutes! Sell my house: http://www.bentrein.com/house