Old 06-05-2011, 01:50 AM
Roger

Default was :What did I do wrong? -----

On Sun, 2011-06-05 at 11:13 +0100, Ian Malone wrote:
> On 5 June 2011 09:16, david grant <dg@david-grant.com> wrote:
> > I know its frowned upon to complain about not getting responses on
> > forums but I am mystified that I didn't get a single response to my post
> > below. I have a degree of visual impairment but I cannot believe that I
> > am the only potential user of Gnome 3 who would like an answer.
> > So I resorted to classical marketing techniques to get this post read by
> > a few people and I will get responses, some of which may be kind I only
> > want a yes or no answer!!
> >

> Generally I've found when my posts go unanswered it's because no-one
> has an idea. Maybe ask at the Gnome list
> http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-list ?
>
> --
> imalone

You did nothing wrong. If no one has an reply then you get none.

I found, with Fedora 14 if you go to:
option to make the pointer different sizes.

It's the same sort of thing in Ubuntu 11.04 which has the unity
interface.

I have no idea if this is helpful.
Roger

Old 06-05-2011, 12:42 PM
Henk Breimer

On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 11:50:55 +1000
Roger <arelem@bigpond.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 2011-06-05 at 11:13 +0100, Ian Malone wrote:
> > On 5 June 2011 09:16, david grant <dg@david-grant.com> wrote:
> > > I know its frowned upon to complain about not getting responses on
> > > forums but I am mystified that I didn't get a single response to
> > > my post below. I have a degree of visual impairment but I cannot
> > > believe that I am the only potential user of Gnome 3 who would
> > > like an answer. So I resorted to classical marketing techniques
> > > to get this post read by a few people and I will get responses,
> > > some of which may be kind I only want a yes or no answer!!
> > >

> > Generally I've found when my posts go unanswered it's because no-one
> > has an idea. Maybe ask at the Gnome list
> > http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-list ?
> >
> > --
> > imalone
>

> You did nothing wrong. If no one has an reply then you get none.
>
> I found, with Fedora 14 if you go to:
> an option to make the pointer different sizes.
>
> It's the same sort of thing in Ubuntu 11.04 which has the unity
> interface.
>
> I have no idea if this is helpful.
> Roger

I could enlarge curser as follows: