Old 06-05-2011, 02:23 AM
Mike Flannigan

Default No Minimize Button

I've installed Fedora 15 64 bit on my machine.
I am brand new to Fedora.

I notice that all my windows have the "X" for closing
the window in the upper right, but no minimize or
restore button. From my internet searching I suspect
this is very unusual. Has anybody heard of this or
do you know how to fix it?

Here is an example of what I am talking about:
http://www.mflan.com/temp/minimize.jpg

If I right click on the header bar I get Minimize -
Maximize - Move - Resize - etc in a selection box.
That is the only way I know of to minimize my
windows.

Mike