Old 06-03-2011, 01:36 PM
"Clyde E. Kunkel"

Default LibreOffice not printing "still"

On 06/03/2011 09:16 AM, Lawrence E Graves wrote:
> Who do I talk to about this problem. I have been following the threads
> as close as possible and just finished installing the updated version of
> LibreOffice and still I can't print from it. I can go into my Virtual
> Machine and print fine. What is the deal and who can I turn to and find
> answers. Thanking you in advance for your help.

Firewall settings maybe? Also, do you have an open bz? Which Fedora?
What printer? Which libreoffice? Did it ever work? Did you use default
print driver for your printer in cups?

(you may have provided all of this info, but the users list is long and
I don't keep many previous msgs and am too lazy to search the archives)

I can't get libreoffice to load on rawhide right now, will see what F15
says. I probably don't have your printer and so will be limited in any
help. That said, just persist on this list and keep your msg updated
with what you have tried. There is also #fedora on IRC where you can
ask questions.

OldFart

Old 06-03-2011, 01:43 PM
Ed Greshko

Lawrence E Graves <lgraves@risingstarmbc.com> wrote:

>Who do I talk to about this problem. I have been following the threads
>as close as possible and just finished installing the updated version
>of
>LibreOffice and still I can't print from it. I can go into my Virtual
>Machine and print fine. What is the deal and who can I turn to and find
>answers. Thanking you in advance for your help.

Should we assume you have printed from other applicationslike Firefox? Are you using the print direct button or the file menu? Is there any print jobs stuck in the queue? What kindof printer do you have, usb or network?