Old 06-03-2011, 01:16 PM
Lawrence E Graves

Default LibreOffice not printing "still"

Who do I talk to about this problem. I have been following the threads
as close as possible and just finished installing the updated version of
LibreOffice and still I can't print from it. I can go into my Virtual
Machine and print fine. What is the deal and who can I turn to and find
answers. Thanking you in advance for your help.
--
Lawrence E Graves <lgraves@risingstarmbc.com>
All things are workable but not all things work.