Old 06-03-2011, 12:27 PM
"Sherwyn"

Default Yum "Errno 22, invalid mode ('w')

Hello All,

I am running a clean install of Fedora 15 and recently I am getting the following error when using yum to install a package:
"[Errno 22] invalid mode ('w') or filename: '//var/lib/yum/rpmdb-indexes/file-requires.tmp" any help with this would be great.

P.S I tried a few suggestions I saw over on the Fedora forums and some stuff that suggested in the irc room but so far nothing.

Thank you,
Infolookup
http://infolookup.securegossip.com
www.twitter.com/infolookup