-   -   Lock-out after login (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/534557-lock-out-after-login.html)

antonio montagnani 06-03-2011 12:08 PM

Lock-out after login

I upgraded a perfect F14 to F15 on a Samsung laptop, with intel i915
graphics.
After upgrading all packages (but Xorg-x11-server that coould be started
only with nomodeset option) randomly at boot laptop seems to freeze, as
in some protection state, afterwards I push the power button and I get
the login screen.

Any idea??
--
Antonio M
Skype: amontag52

Linux Fedora F15 (Lovelock) on Acer 5720

http://lugsaronno.altervista.org
www.campingmonterosa.com
www.studiodacolpaloschi.it