Old 06-02-2011, 07:16 AM
Frank Murphy

Default Mock and Gnome-Schedule F15 srpm

Hi,

I'm not a packager, currently have no webspace (between hosts)
Have rebuild gnome-schedule for myself using upstream:
gnome-schedule-2.1.3.tar.gz

and a modified spec from the last released F15 srpm version:
gnome-schedule-2.0.2-6.fc15.src.rpm

How do I use mock to create multiple version at the one time
F15Rawhide?

The single rebuild I did for F15 64bit installsworks fine.
removed require for gnome-python2-applet.
Just pulls in gnome-python2-gconf currently.

Frank Murphy
UTF_8 Encoded
Friend of Fedora