Old 06-01-2011, 08:35 PM
Fernando Cassia

Default Changing mouse pointer in Gnome 3?

What´s the official procedure to change the mouse pointer in Gnome 3,
if there is any?
TIA
fc

Old 06-01-2011, 10:09 PM
Steven Stern

On 06/01/2011 03:35 PM, Fernando Cassia wrote:
> WhatÂŽs the official procedure to change the mouse pointer in Gnome 3,
> if there is any?
> TIA
> fc

It can be changed via gnome-tweak-tool, but I haven't seen any cursor
scheme other than the default.

--
-- Steve

Old 06-02-2011, 03:07 AM
teicah

On Wed, Jun 01, 2011 at 05:09:42PM -0500, Steven Stern wrote:

> but I haven't seen any cursor scheme other than the default.

There is a new theme in the Gnome3 promotional video. It looks pretty good.