Old 06-01-2011, 06:16 PM
"Laherty, Jennifer"

Default Repository Managers lunch at OR in Austin, Wed. June 8

Hello!

Sara Fuchs at GA Tech and I are keen to meet with other repository managers attending the Open Repositories conference next week in Austin.* If you’re going to be there and have time during Wednesday’s lunch to gather together to chat,
we’d be delighted to meet you.* I will wear a very orange t-shirt and should be easy to spot.* The lunch runs from 12-1:30.* We can start out in Salon C and if the desire is to move, we will.

*

Managers running systems on any type of software are all welcome.

*

Hope to see you there,

Jennifer and Sara

*

*

Jennifer Laherty

Digital Publishing Librarian, IUScholarWorks

Indiana University Bloomington Libraries

Wells Library E159

Bloomington, IN* 47405

812-855-5609

*