Old 06-01-2011, 07:51 AM
Marc Blanc

Default scrollbar and gnome3

Hello,

i am usually using WindowMaker but gnome is installed because Gthumb
and other soft which need gnome. After upgrade f14 --> f15 the scrollbars
in WindowMaker are blue like this picture :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/flore-alpine/5781657799/
is it possible to change this color and how ? I have changed the themes but
it's operating only in the gnome interface no in WMaker.
Thank you.

--
M.B

Old 06-04-2011, 08:53 AM
Marc Blanc

On Wed, 1 Jun 2011 09:51:01 +0200
Marc Blanc <arsace@orange.fr> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> i am usually using WindowMaker but gnome is installed because Gthumb
> and other soft which need gnome. After upgrade f14 --> f15 the scrollbars
> in WindowMaker are blue like this picture :
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/flore-alpine/5781657799/
> is it possible to change this color and how ?

I return on my question. Simply, how to change the color of scrollbar in
Fedora. Which files are concerned to modify the default color when using
WMaker or other window manager, not gnome or kde or some desktop ?
Thanks.

--
M.B