Old 05-31-2011, 08:26 PM
Sam Varshavchik

Default F15 doesn't believe my hardware clock uses local time

On my laptop, it seems that at every boot the clock is offseted by my
timezone.

Date/Time properties shows "System clock uses UTC" unchecked. This is a dual-
boot with WinXP, so I must keep the bios clock on local time. Yet, it seems
that when I boot the bios clock is read as UTC nevertheless.

Before I begin a long and painful adventure in pulling apart with what's
happening with systemd/initscripts, anyone has any clues where I should look?