Old 05-31-2011, 08:10 PM
Steve Searle

Default rc.sysinit not being started

On my Fedora 15 installation I used yum to install initiscripts-legacy
because I wanted an /etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit. However this does not appear
to be run when the machine is booted up. Can anyone advise why this
should be, and what I should do to get it to be run. Or what I should be
doing instead of using rc.sysinit, I'm very lost with all this systemd
stuff.

Thanks

Steve

--

Website: www.stevesearle.com
Twitter: @ReddishShift

21:04:04 up 6 days, 12:03, 2 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00