Old 05-31-2011, 02:59 PM
Albert de Jongh

Default gnome 3 multiple monitors and alt-tab incorrect position

I am running Fedora 15, with two monitors.* If I alt-tab the dialog is always on the left (primary?) monitor - no matter where the mouse cursor is.* Is this an intentional design decision, or am I doing something wrong?

Old 05-31-2011, 03:19 PM
Hiisi

On 31 May 2011 18:59, Albert de Jongh <fedora-users@skaap.za.org> wrote:
> I am running Fedora 15, with two monitors.* If I alt-tab the dialog is
> always on the left (primary?) monitor - no matter where the mouse cursor
> is.* Is this an intentional design decision, or am I doing something wrong?

On my dual head configuration I see the same behaviour switch dialogue
is always on primary monitor.
--
Hiisi