-   -   gnome 3 multiple monitors and alt-tab incorrect position (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/533103-gnome-3-multiple-monitors-alt-tab-incorrect-position.html)

Albert de Jongh 05-31-2011 02:59 PM

gnome 3 multiple monitors and alt-tab incorrect position

I am running Fedora 15, with two monitors.* If I alt-tab the dialog is always on the left (primary?) monitor - no matter where the mouse cursor is.* Is this an intentional design decision, or am I doing something wrong?

Hiisi 05-31-2011 03:19 PM

On 31 May 2011 18:59, Albert de Jongh <fedora-users@skaap.za.org> wrote:
> I am running Fedora 15, with two monitors.* If I alt-tab the dialog is
> always on the left (primary?) monitor - no matter where the mouse cursor
> is.* Is this an intentional design decision, or am I doing something wrong?

On my dual head configuration I see the same behaviour switch dialogue
is always on primary monitor.
--
Hiisi