Old 05-31-2011, 10:10 AM
John Aldrich

Default No sound since upgrading to F15 --- SOLVED

Ok... I posted on another list and was prompted to take a second look at
the mixer. I had only un-muted the "hardware". I took a second look and
selected the "internal playback" and it, too, was muted.

Might I suggest whoever had the bright idea to mute all channels on an
upgrade was an idiot!

Old 05-31-2011, 05:36 PM
Joe Zeff

On 05/31/2011 03:10 AM, John Aldrich wrote:
> Might I suggest whoever had the bright idea to mute all channels on an
> upgrade was an idiot!

And might I suggest that if that were the default, we'd be flooded by
complaints about it? Why does everybody on this list seem to assume
that if something goes wrong for them on the upgrade it's the fault of
whoever built the upgrade? Why are you so eager to blame the devs for
minor glitches on your box that nobody else is reporting?