Old 05-31-2011, 09:52 AM
Javier Perez

Default Upgrading to F15 with 256MB Ram

I understand the installer needs up to 1G (768 MB to be exact) to do its job.

If I upgrade using yum, would I be able to upgrade an old server I am using as a fileserver to F15?

So far I have always upgraded it using yum without problem, but I wonder...

Thanks
--
*/\_/**

* m m** * * Pepebuho watches