Old 05-30-2011, 11:34 PM
"n2xssvv.g02gfr12930"

Default IT'S OVER, FORGET I EVER POSTED ABOUT IT

The original post was obviously a mistake and I'm an hysterical, fud
spreading troll who deserves no sympathy. Sorry for wasting all of your
time.

Regards

cpp4ever

Old 05-30-2011, 11:41 PM
Joe Zeff

On 05/30/2011 04:34 PM, n2xssvv.g02gfr12930 wrote:
> The original post was obviously a mistake and I'm an hysterical, fud
> spreading troll who deserves no sympathy. Sorry for wasting all of your
> time.

Oh, what you wanted was sympathy? Why didn't you say so? And here we
were all thinking you wanted help. Silly us!

Old 05-30-2011, 11:42 PM
john wendel

On 05/30/2011 04:34 PM, n2xssvv.g02gfr12930 wrote:

> The original post was obviously a mistake and I'm an hysterical, fud
> spreading troll who deserves no sympathy. Sorry for wasting all of your
> time.
>
> Regards
>
> cpp4ever

Actually, you seems to have provided entertainment for lots of users,
based on the size and number of the followup threads. You have my
sympathy, because I felt the same way after my failed upgrade attempts.

Don't let the bastards wear you down.

John

Old 05-30-2011, 11:50 PM
Alan Cox

> Oh, what you wanted was sympathy? Why didn't you say so? And here we
> were all thinking you wanted help. Silly us!

I hope when you need help and ask in the wrong way you are treated the
same way you treat others. At that point maybe you'll learn some useful
lessons.

Alan