Old 05-30-2011, 05:37 PM
Sam Varshavchik

Default Battery power alert level

In gnome2 there was a setting for me to adjust the level where I'd get
alerted that my battery is running down, as a percentage of battery power or
minutes left. There was also a similar setting I could adjust for initiating
a shutdown.

In system settings/power all I see is a single setting to shut down or
hibernate when I'm "critically low". Where do I get to define what
"critically low" means, as I could do in gnome2?