-   -   Battery power alert level (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/532585-battery-power-alert-level.html)

Sam Varshavchik 05-30-2011 05:37 PM

Battery power alert level

In gnome2 there was a setting for me to adjust the level where I'd get
alerted that my battery is running down, as a percentage of battery power or
minutes left. There was also a similar setting I could adjust for initiating
a shutdown.

In system settings/power all I see is a single setting to shut down or
hibernate when I'm "critically low". Where do I get to define what
"critically low" means, as I could do in gnome2?