Old 05-30-2011, 01:31 PM

Default KVM x VirtualBox

Hi there,

I've been using KVM for quite some time but now I have to work with a couple VirtualBox VMs. I don't want to have to setup a different server for that.

Is it possible to have both KVM and VirtualBox installed and active on my Fedora 15 box? If positive, can I run a KVM VM and a VirtualBox VM at the same time, or will I have to run only one of then and shutdown the other?

Should I get VirtualBox rpms from rpmforge.org or should I use packages from Oracle?

[]s, Fernando Lozano

Old 05-30-2011, 02:21 PM
Fernando Cassia

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 10:31, <fernando@lozano.eti.br> wrote:
> Should I get VirtualBox rpms from rpmforge.org or should I use packages from
> Oracle?

Oracle provides repos...

http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/rpm/fedora/virtualbox.repo

http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Linux_Downloads