FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Redhat > Fedora User

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 05-29-2011, 08:42 AM
Alexander Volovics
 
Default gnome-shell update removes shutdown/hibernate ?

Anybody notice that the gnome-shell-3.0.2-1 update cancels
the effects of:

-gnome-shell-extensions-drive-menu
-gnome-shell-extensions-alternative-status-menu

Does this mean that each update of gnome-shell also
makes updating the extensions necessary?

Alexander


--
users mailing list
users@lists.fedoraproject.org
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/users
Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines
 
Old 05-29-2011, 08:53 AM
H Xu
 
Default gnome-shell update removes shutdown/hibernate ?

On 05/29/2011 04:42 PM, Alexander Volovics wrote:
> Anybody notice that the gnome-shell-3.0.2-1 update cancels
> the effects of:
>
> -gnome-shell-extensions-drive-menu
> -gnome-shell-extensions-alternative-status-menu
>
> Does this mean that each update of gnome-shell also
> makes updating the extensions necessary?
>
> Alexander
>
>
It's a bug, and has already been fixed. Visit the following link for
details:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=708230
--
users mailing list
users@lists.fedoraproject.org
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/users
Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines
 
Old 05-29-2011, 09:28 AM
Alexander Volovics
 
Default gnome-shell update removes shutdown/hibernate ?

On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 04:53:26PM +0800, H Xu wrote:

> On 05/29/2011 04:42 PM, Alexander Volovics wrote:

> > Anybody notice that the gnome-shell-3.0.2-1 update cancels
> > the effects of:
> > -gnome-shell-extensions-drive-menu
> > -gnome-shell-extensions-alternative-status-menu
> > Does this mean that each update of gnome-shell also
> > makes updating the extensions necessary?

> It's a bug, and has already been fixed. Visit the following link for
> details:
>
> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=708230

Thanks

Alexander


> users mailing list
> users@lists.fedoraproject.org
> To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/users
> Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines
--
users mailing list
users@lists.fedoraproject.org
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/users
Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 10:41 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org