Old 05-28-2011, 09:25 PM
antonio montagnani

Default F15 missing avatar

This is really a minor issue

I updated my F14 to F15, and now I don't have any avatar in the login
screen, even I have it in the screen saver (and I see in the account
settings)

any idea, has it already bugzilled?
--
Antonio M
Skype: amontag52

Linux Fedora F15 (Lovelock) on Acer 5720

http://lugsaronno.altervista.org
www.campingmonterosa.com
www.studiodacolpaloschi.it

Old 05-29-2011, 02:38 AM
Rahul Sundaram

On 05/29/2011 02:55 AM, antonio montagnani wrote:

> This is really a minor issue
>
> I updated my F14 to F15, and now I don't have any avatar in the login
> screen, even I have it in the screen saver (and I see in the account
> settings)
>
> any idea, has it already bugzilled?

You can quickly take a look at

https://bugz.fedoraproject.org/gdm

Not all of the design originally scheduled for 3.0 made it through. 3.2
should have design described at

https://live.gnome.org/GnomeOS/Design/Whiteboards/LoginScreen

Rahul