Old 05-28-2011, 03:40 PM
Sam Varshavchik

Default How does the user theme extension work?

I installed gnome-shell-extensions-user-theme. Based on my Googling, this
should get me a "Themes" tab under Activities. But there's nothing there. No
change after a reboot. Somebody give me a clue on how to use it.

Old 05-30-2011, 09:37 PM
Rahul Sundaram

On 05/28/2011 09:10 PM, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
> I installed gnome-shell-extensions-user-theme. Based on my Googling,
> this should get me a "Themes" tab under Activities. But there's
> nothing there. No change after a reboot. Somebody give me a clue on
> how to use it.

User theme extension doesn't create a themes tab. That is a different
extension that manages themes. You can find a RPM via

http://fedora.rasmil.dk/blog/?p=238

If you want to use the user theme extension, after installing it, go
to gnome-tweak-tool and click on a downloaded theme to enable it.

Rahul