-   -   GUI fc-list tool? (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/531860-gui-fc-list-tool.html)

Tom Horsley 05-28-2011 01:42 PM

GUI fc-list tool?

Before I try to write this tool myself (which I probably
won't finish anyway :-) I thought I'd ask if there is
a tool, perhaps a little like the old xfontsel tool,
but one which works with the fontconfig library and
lets me match or exclude fonts based on all the
font attributes provided by fontconfig?

The single giant list of fonts to scroll through provided
by most apps doesn't really work very well. It is too
easy to get lost.