Old 05-28-2011, 01:19 PM
Sam Varshavchik

Default Was inn tested for F15

Has anyone tested inn in F15. Bug 708627 suggests that it never was.

In addition to that bug, I think something keeps rm -rf-ing /var/run/news
every time I reboot, which will keep inn broken even after this bug gets
fixed. At least /var/run/news was missing after my first boot into F15, I
fixed all off the above, but after the next reboot it was gone again.