-   -   F15 KDE can't find the way to setup wireless (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/531686-f15-kde-cant-find-way-setup-wireless.html)

CS DBA 05-27-2011 09:57 PM

F15 KDE can't find the way to setup wireless

click on the NetworkManager icon in the taskbar (near the right edge on
the bottom of the screen). when not connected it shows as only a dot.
It should bring up a dialog showing Interfaces and Connections. on the
bottom left of this dialog there's an "enable wireless" checkbox. Check
it and you should see wireless networks

Vincent 05-28-2011 10:33 PM

F15 KDE can't find the way to setup wireless

Hello
I want to thank you to the person that answer my add, I accidentally
deleted the email . I found the invisible dot you point out to me for
wireless setting unfortunately it did not connect. I enter the pass key
as I had before couldn't find the way to connect.
After few try and missteps I to reinstall again. this time I was more
careful to correct the first time in entering information. It worked.
Thank you very much
Vinny.