Old 05-27-2011, 09:06 PM
Vincent

Default F15 KDE can't find the way to setup wireless

Hello,
I downloaded F15 KDE live to try, I booted the CD and then decided to
install in the HD. The installation was flawless, but when I try to
setup the wireless network I couldn't find. Is there any one that can
give me some detail direction on how to. I am not familiar with KDE I
all the way used Gnome in the past, I see few thing that I like on KDE I
would like to explore some more. Thank you in advance Vinny