Old 05-27-2011, 10:10 AM
Clemens Eisserer

Default OpendJDK7 for Fedora 15?

Hi,

Are there pre-built packages of OpenJDK7 for Fedora-15? Maybe in some
repos disabled by default?
I know it has not reached final yet, I just like the bleeding edge

Thanks, Clemens

Old 05-27-2011, 03:32 PM
Deepak Bhole

* Clemens Eisserer <linuxhippy@gmail.com> [2011-05-27 06:10]:
> Hi,
>
> Are there pre-built packages of OpenJDK7 for Fedora-15? Maybe in some
> repos disabled by default?
> I know it has not reached final yet, I just like the bleeding edge

Hi Clemens,

At the moment there are no OpenJDK7 packages for Fedora. We are working
on it however and intend to provide a parallel installable rpm (with the
OpenJDK6 rpm) soon.

Cheers,
Deepak

Old 05-28-2011, 09:15 AM
Clemens Eisserer

HI Deepak,

> At the moment there are no OpenJDK7 packages for Fedora. We are working
> on it however and intend to provide a parallel installable rpm (with the
> OpenJDK6 rpm) soon.

Glad to know, looking forward testing openjdk7 packages

Thanks, Clemens