Old 05-27-2011, 05:51 AM
antonio

Default Graphical tool for repo management

Up to Fedora 14 I had a graphical repo management tool installed
(Gpk-repo I assume), after update to Fedora 15 such a tool is missing
(only applet is available, but not working).

What happened to Gnome-packagekit??

Antonio

Old 05-27-2011, 06:19 AM
Frank Murphy

On 27/05/11 06:51, antonio wrote:
> Up to Fedora 14 I had a graphical repo management tool installed
> (Gpk-repo I assume), after update to Fedora 15 such a tool is missing
> (only applet is available, but not working).
>
> What happened to Gnome-packagekit??
>
> Antonio

yum install ailurus

there is a tab to enabledisable repos

Frank Murphy
UTF_8 Encoded
Friend of Fedora

Old 05-28-2011, 12:56 PM
Richard Hughes

On 27 May 2011 06:51, antonio <antonio.montagnani@gmail.com> wrote:
> Up to Fedora 14 I had a graphical repo management tool installed
> (Gpk-repo I assume), after update to Fedora 15 such a tool is missing
> (only applet is available, but not working).

It got rolled into gpk-prefs -- hope that helps.

Richard.

Old 05-28-2011, 01:28 PM
antonio montagnani

Richard Hughes ha scritto / said the following il giorno/on
28/05/2011 14:56:
> On 27 May 2011 06:51, antonio<antonio.montagnani@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Up to Fedora 14 I had a graphical repo management tool installed
>> (Gpk-repo I assume), after update to Fedora 15 such a tool is missing
>> (only applet is available, but not working).
>
> It got rolled into gpk-prefs -- hope that helps.
>
> Richard.

I don't find gpk-prefs in repos!!! sure about typing??

Tnx a lot

--
Antonio M
Skype: amontag52

Linux Fedora F15 (Lovelock) on Acer 5720

http://lugsaronno.altervista.org
www.campingmonterosa.com
www.studiodacolpaloschi.it

Old 05-28-2011, 01:39 PM
Bryce Hardy

On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 6:28 AM, antonio montagnani
<antonio.montagnani@alice.it> wrote:

>> It got rolled into gpk-prefs -- hope that helps.

> I don't find gpk-prefs in repos!!! sure about typing??

I think they mean the Preferences dialog in PackageKit Package Mangager.

--
Bryce Hardy

Old 05-28-2011, 01:43 PM
Dario Lesca

Il giorno sab, 28/05/2011 alle 15.28 +0200, antonio montagnani ha
scritto:
> gpk-prefs

[dario@f15sony8 ~]$ type gpk-prefs
gpk-prefs is hashed (/usr/bin/gpk-prefs)
[dario@f15sony8 ~]$ rpm -qf /usr/bin/gpk-prefs
gnome-packagekit-3.0.0-5.fc15.i686
[dario@f15sony8 ~]$ cat /etc/issue
Fedora release 15 (Lovelock)