Old 04-09-2011, 10:32 PM
les

Default Error when attempting to add Glade development to my system

I have received the following message from the add software gui:

glade3-3.7.1-2.fc14.x86_64 requires libgladeui-1.so.10()(64bit)
glade3-libgladeui-devel-3.7.1-2.fc14.x86_64 requires
libgladeui-1.so.10()(64bit)

I thought, NO problem! Just use the find button for:
libgladeui-1.so.10 No luck
libgladeui-1.so No luck
libgladeui-1 No luck
libgladeui No luck

Any idea of what I need to do to get Glade to load and work? It will
work, won't it?

Regards,
Les H