Old 04-08-2011, 01:03 PM
Timothy Murphy

Default KMail fails to start

I'm getting a problem with KMail, probably since updating yesterday.
When I click on the KMail icon in my panel, it fails to act,
as it does if I run kmail on the command line.

I wonder if anyone else has met this problem?
I'm thinking I should go back to an earlier version of kdepim.
Is that a good idea?

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net