Old 04-07-2011, 10:15 PM
Sam Varshavchik

Default mozplugger stopped working again

I've always had problems getting mozplugger to work correctly, and have PDF
documents opened inside Firefox.

A while ago I finally worked everything out, and things worked for a while,
but, for some reason it's broken again. mozplugger is launching evince, but
evince opens in a new window, and mozplugger fails to capture it and put it
inside Firefox.

strace shows me that Firefox is kicking off mozplugger, as expected:

8531 execve("/usr/bin/mozplugger-helper", ["mozplugger-helper",
"1050,1,68,41943041,0,0,1623,840", "evince "$file""], [/* 81 vars */] <unfinished …>

8531 <… execve resumed> ) = 0

selinux is off. So, anyone knows what's broken, this time?