Old 04-05-2011, 12:53 AM
suvayu ali

Default Claws versus Evolution for email.

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 4:43 PM, Linuxguy123 <linuxguy123@gmail.com> wrote:
> I generally avoid it, but sometimes I do use html formatted emails.
> Like when I need to send a long weblink and I know the recipient isn't
> very computer literate.
>
> Does claws have an html email editor for composing such an email ?

As far as I am aware of, claws does not send html email. However it
does allow the user to use an external editor but I am not sure that
would be enough to send html email.

As for your long link issue, to prevent breaking you can always
enclose the link in angular brackets, <http://www.google.com>. Also I
believe claws lets you write "special" paragraphs where wrapping has
been turned off. However the later might break if the wrapping happens
in the receiving end.

Hope this helps.

--
Suvayu

Old 04-05-2011, 07:16 AM
Michael Schwendt

On Mon, 04 Apr 2011 16:29:03 -0400, Genes wrote:

> (2) encryption
> Both support gpg -
> TB additionally supports s/mime certs (cannot find it in claws -
> anywone know for sure - tho I imagine it is there?)
>
> If you're communicating with any .mil (or someone who uses this
> encryption) you may need s/mime cert support.

claws-mail-plugins-smime - the plugin description says: